Sunday, October 28, 2012

Possession-Chapter 5



          They were driven to the hospital, thanks to Drake's mother. They walked in and saw Tami laying there on the hospital bed with a cast on. She was badly hurt. "Tami, where's the wheelchair?" Drake asked. "I did use it, just to navigate." Tami answered. "It'll be okay, be thankful you are alive." Drake said. Nicki's thoughts were bothering her. She became jealous. "Why are you alive?" Nicki wondered. Her phone rang. It was Harriet calling. "Hey Harriet." Nicki said. "Hey! Did the potion work?" Harriet asked. "Hell yeah, I am a seductress." "Nicki, I've noticed something weird about my boyfriend. Did you do something to him?" "No silly, that's your man, not mine." Nicki lied. "Um, ok just making sure. Where are you?" "Hospital." Harriet gasped. "Are you hurt?" "No, Drake's girlfriend." "Did you hurt her because you were jealous?" "No." "You're chuckling. You're lying." "No girl, I'm telling the truth." "Ok, I have to go. My mom wants me. Bye." Nicki abruptly hung up. " Drake, where are you going?" Nicki asked. "To get a soda for Tami. Do you want one?" Drake asked. "No thanks." Nicki answered. Drake left and Nicki stayed behind. Nicki found some anesthesia and she put it into a needle. She stood right next to Tami. "Nicki, it's amazing to see you." Tami said. Nicki's pupils dilated. Tami got scared. Nicki took the needle and injected it into Tami's neck. She put her on a stretcher and pushed her down the hospital stairs. Nicki smiled. She ran to Drake and pretended nothing happened. "Could you come with me to the bathroom?" Nicki asked. "Um ok, sure I don't know why." She dragged Drake into the bathroom. She began kissing all over him. "You're mine now." Nicki whispered seductively. "No, what did you do with Tami?" Drake said. "She's in good hands." Nicki said. As Drake saw her pupils dilate and change color, she got scared. "Oh shit, you get the fuck away from me!" Drake yelled. Her short black manicured grew longer. "What did you do with my girlfriend?" Drake yelled. "I'm the one who flooded the bathroom. I had sex with three other people!" Nicki yelled. Drake noticed something wasn't right with Nicki. "Nicki, this can't be right. You're possessed!" Nicki stared at him. "We need to see what's up with you, as soon as possible." "You can't do that! I just want you. You're mine!" Nicki screamed. "No you aren't! I'm taken and I bet those three others you fucked were taken too." Drake said. Nicki bent down on her knees, looking sickly. "Carry me. Carry me!" Nicki yelled. "No." "Then I'll kill your girlfriend!" Nicki then fell to the ground. She started moving and having muscle spasms. Drake shed a tear. She picked her up and began screaming for help. "I need help! There's a sick patient!" Drake cooed. Doctors came up to handle Nicki. "Get the fuck away! I don't know you!" Nicki screamed. She kicked one of the doctors and ran free. Another set of hospital doctors ran to her and grabbed her. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WHORE. YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!" she screamed. Nicki was injected and put to sleep.


          While for Harriet, she tried calling Nicki back. "I feel guilty. That fucking drink!" Harriet said. She fell back on her bed and called Drake. "What's up? Nicki is not answering her phone." Harriet said. "You don't wanna know what happened to her." "She's my friend, I need to know!" "She's possessed." "Posssessed?" "Yeah, this shit is just crazy." "I'll call you back." Harriet said.

       Nicki was laying down in a bed in a psychological center. Drake was there with her. He was calling Tami. "Tami, Nicki is possessed." "Drake, this is ridiculous!" Tami yelled. "No, it's true. She tried to kill you. Would you mind coming to see her?" "Ok baby, I'll be there. What's the address?" "The address is 1599 Fern Breech Road. Call a cab." Tami calls a cab. Nicki wakes up weakly hissing. "Nicki, what are you hissing about?" She kept hissing. She turned her face towards Drake. "Why are you here?" Nicki asked. "I helped you. You were in danger." "You... YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Nicki yelled. She tried to get up and attack Drake. "Help!" Drake yelled. A psychologist came in and put her in a straight jacket. She was calm again. Somehow, she escaped out of the jacket. She walked out of the room and saw Tami entering the center. Nicki punched her in the face and grabbed her by her hair. Tami tried fighting back but she didn't really want to hurt her. Nicki was grabbed and put back in the room. "Sir, I think Nicki happens to be possessed. We have to call in a priest." the psychologist said. "That will be fine. I pray she will be saved." Drake and Tami hugged each other. "I hope she is ok." Tami said. "She's gonna be fine."

          The priest comes in to the room that Nicki is in. Nicki is still possessed. "Hello." the priest greeted. "Who the fuck are you?" Nicki yelled. "A priest." "Shut the fuck up! I fucking hate you! Get the fuck out and go to hell!" Nicki screamed. The priest flicked a portion of holy water in her face. "It burns! Get the fuck away from me!" Her voice wasn't her sweet and lovely voice that everyone would love to hear. Her voice was demonic and horrifying. Her eyes changed color from her natural brown to a yellow cat like eye color. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed. The priest kept getting Nicki to say prayers and everything but she would attack. Then, he just started asking questions. "Who are you and what's your name?" "I don't have a name, I just want you." the priest became confused. She kissed him on the lips, forcing him to participate. Then he pushed her. "Back away demon!" he yelled. Nicki fell onto the ground, unconscious. She threw up black stuff. Drake ran in and stood over her. So did Tami. "Nicki?" Drake cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment