Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First Day at School- Chapter 1



    It was a normal day in California. A girl lived what they called 'the good life'. She was pretty. She was a blonde girl. She goes by the name of Nicki. Yes, she was the one living the good life. She had the nicest clothing and jewerly when she goes to school. She was even the popular girl. Her story begins here.

   It was the time of year that they had to go back to school. Ever since 4th grade, she had been trying to get the man of her dreams, Drake. She always planned every summer to get the man of her dreams, before some other girl took him. Nicki was in her bedroom, picking out an outfit that she would wear on the first day back at high school. She had already had her nails done. They were pink and glittery. "I don't know what I should wear." Nicki said. Her mother walked into her room. "Nicki, excited much?" "Yes mom, I want to get the man of my dreams!" Nicki said, her voice in excitement. "Calm down. You should be more worried about your grades, even if you are living the good life." "Mom, I get amazing grades. I mean but I can't be perfect." "I understand but your grades are much more important than this boy you worried about since 4th grade." Nicki sighed. "Ok mom, I understand." "That's my girl. Now you do what you need to do and get your beauty rest." "Alright mom."

     Nicki got herself ready for another school year. She really cared about the man of her dreams. She was lucky to be best friends with him, but she wanted to go further. She turned out her room lamp and laid in the bed. She looked up at the sealing of her baby pink colored room. "I cannot wait." Nicki whispered. After five minutes, she gradually fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment