Saturday, October 27, 2012

Love & Lust- Chapter 4




      Nicki sat there playing in Drake's pants. "So uh, why are you doing this?" Drake asked. "I don't know, you decided to date that girl. Tami is her name right?" Nicki answered. "Yeah, why you ask?" "She's been saying lots of shit about you." Drake sat up and his tone changed. "Like what?" "She really doesn't love you. She's in love with somebody else. I don't know his name but she just doesn't love you." Nicki said. "Oh really, so she's being a bitch?" Nicki nodded. She french kissed him. She put her tounge into his mouth. "You smell so sweet." Drake said. "Thanks." She proceeded to pull down his pants up to his knees, in case someone walked in on them. Drake pushed himself into her. Nicki tried not to moan, but the pleasure was too much to handle. She moaned quietly as possibly. Nicki was riding him harder and harder. "Do you know how long I've wanted this baby?" Nicki asked. "I'm enjoying it too." Drake answered. She kissed his lips as he was being straddled. Nicki had came. Drake took himself out of her and came. Nicki bent down and sucked him like it was a baby bottle. "It tastes so fucking good." Nicki moaned. She licked him underneath and unbuttoned his shirt. "Goddamn Nicki, I might get rid of my girlfriend for you." Drake said. Nicki licked his ear and kissed his neck. "You made the right choice then." Nicki said. Drake and Nicki calmed down and got redressed and cleaned up. "I'll walk you home." Nicki said. "Let me go check on my girl first." Nicki gave him a dirty look. "I mean, my ex girl." Drake went upstairs and saw Tami injured. "What happened?" Drake asked. "My leg hurts. Call an ambulance." Tami cried. Nicki chuckled devilishly and ran out of the house.

       It was Saturday. Nicki's appearance seemed normal. "I had some good sex that night." Nicki whispered. She had got herself together and changed her hair to a ginger color. "I could rock this for the weekend." Nicki said. "I need to think about how I should do next. Gosh, I want more." Nicki whispered. Nicki's cellphone rang. It was Drake. "Nicki, my girl is hurt." Drake said. "Yes." Nicki thought. "Aww, how'd she get hurt?" Nicki asked. "I found the bathroom wet and flooded and her leg was hurt bad." "Trust me, it'll get better. Okay?" "Alright, I gotta go. Bye." "Bye." She blew a kiss over the phone and she hung up. "I did it. Drake is mine now." Nicki whispered. She went downstairs  to see her mom. "Good morning mom." Nicki greeted with warmth. "Hello Nicki, good morning to you too." "Mom, do you know the begnning of the school year dance is next Friday?" "Yeah, we'll get your dress next week." "Mom, I love you so much. Would you mind if I make a stop at one of those corner stores? I have money." "Sure, you can get a soda or something. Don't take too long." her mom warned.

       Nicki left out of the house, but she wasn't going to the corner store. She was going to Wayne's house. She knew where he lived so she walked as usual. "Nicki!" "Wayne!" They both hugged and embraced. "We are hugging each other like we are long lost brothers." Wayne said. "Why don't you come to school?" Nicki asked. "I do go to school, just a different school." "Yeah right." "Where are your parents?" "Not here yet." "Ok, are you single?" "No, I have a girl named Valerie but she moved." "It'll be fine, have you visited her?" Nicki asked. She began playing with his dreads. "Nicki, what do you think you're doing?" "Just keep quiet." She kissed him on the lips. "No, no we can't do this." Wayne said. "One day wouldn't be bad. Now wouldn't it. Your girlfriend is gone." Nicki laughed devilishly. "Damn Nicki, one day wouldn't be bad. She unzipped his pants. "Are you sure about this?" "I'm 100% sure baby." She bent down and sucked him. "So tasty." Nicki moaned. "Nicki, I'm thinking about getting with you." "Trust me, you don't want to." Nicki said. "Spread your legs open." Nicki spread her legs open and he put himself into her. "Wayne, you need to go faster." Wayne went faster until Nicki began screaming and yelling out of pleasure. "Wayne, Wayne." she kept screaming. Wayne took himself out of her and came. He squirted on her face. "Mmm." Nicki moaned. There was a knock at the door. They quickly cleaned up and redressed and Nicki left through the back of his house. "That was close." She stopped at the corner store and went home.

      Later that day, she was able to go to Drake's house. "How's Tami?" Drake asked. "Not very well, she had to wear a cast and sit in a wheelchair but it's temporary." "Hmph." Nicki got a little jealous. "Can I go visit her?" Nicki asked. "Sure, I was just about to go there." They decided to visit Tami who is hurt. "This bitch need to go." Nicki thought. Something was going to go down.

2 comments: